Comet Observatory (Live) Comet Observatory (Live)

perfectly done :) Sorry this isn't a proper review but everything was perfect, love it so much - the performance, the arrangement, everything! love the smg music

Lights (Oscillator Z Remix) Lights (Oscillator Z Remix)

FUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

-NKY!

Thought it'd be rubbish as I knew of many already great remixes of this song, but you did awesome. I didn't like the intro so much but the drop was spectacular!
always new and interesting nice work!

Enzoa - Chocolate milk Enzoa - Chocolate milk

not bad

Catchy beat - nice work man

=In Defiance of Fate= =In Defiance of Fate=

Loved it :)

Sounds like a chrono trigger theme :D

and they are awesmoe!!!

Hades responds:

Hell yeah, CT music is awesome! Probably one of the best game soundtracks ever! Thanks for the compliment, dude! ;D

Life of Me Life of Me

Lovely violin!

holy moly - awesome strings!!

great rock drums there, makes me think you played em yourself ;)

Loved the bit at 3:36 the best, though it sounded like the guitar shoulda been a bit more powerful
and I'd slap in some orchestral percussion as well as the rock drums^^ make it moar epix

around 4:22 (that section) reminds me of how Nobuo Uematsu bridges his sections, thing about his music is that people don't notice it's a bridge :P

>>Zero
lovin the music^^

Ritz190 responds:

lol. funny thing is i COULD play those drums but i don't have a drum set. thanks man...hell i'm gonna redo the guitar anyways so i'll keep that in mind. i'm glad you liked it! i had a blast makin it. I love orchestra and metal! =) Thanks for teh review man!!!

If Love was real If Love was real

Real nice^^

I love happy, calm songs. Sounds a bit like KH with those high notes.

Nice percussion- really interesting blend of instruments :)
Where did you get those percussion samples from? they are really nice

very nice piano - it's easy to come across many crap soundfonts and VSTs for piano xD it was not too loud, not too soft- conveys the title very well
>>Zero

Ritz190 responds:

thanks zero! the program is magix music maker. it's awesome. i know what you mean! these were only good because i changed the pitch. but other than that. it's pretty good. thanks for the review man! when it's finished, i'll PM you! =P

Lonely Evening Walk Lonely Evening Walk

Good adventure feel

I liked the note at 0:47

the echos and reverb were nce also, and the percussion worked well.

The hihat seemed a little overpowering and out of place, maybe if the volume on that track was lowered.

Nice work overall - keep it up! :)

23i responds:

To start off, thank you for your review, it's very appreciated.

The hihat was mainly to give the song a more appearant beat. Nice you liked the echo and reverb, I had big trouble making it work together and sound good.

Was mainly made as a Gothic Classical song, but I think I failed because the guy who was asking to put it in a flash game thought it wasn't scary enough. Anyhow I still liked the song for what it was so I still posted it here.

I browsed through your library of songs on NG and I found them quite good. Might make one or two reviews in the future.

Anyhow, it's an honor to get this review, it's the first one I get so that might be why I typed this much in response, if you're still reading, many thanks :)

~23i

The Travel to Polaris The Travel to Polaris

sorry, this song is too good to now review

i've probably told you on msn,

but I love it
download :)

Helth responds:

Haha thanks man :D

RPG Overworld Theme RPG Overworld Theme

almost a ten

orchestration is good. I think it needs work on a better melody in the woodwinds though.

Sounds alot like hyrule. Your percussion is amazing, so nice work
keep this kinda stuff up and you could have 10 x as many listens

Tombor911 responds:

Thank you!!!
-Tom

The Troops Assemble! The Troops Assemble!

well

I believe your brass does not sound good enough to make it the loudest instrument

it sounds like an ff game in the first 10 seconds, which I loved. so well done. After that it seemed like the brass just trailed off and you didn't really have any melody/tune in mind before clicking down notes

It sounds a little dry, but overall I like it
nice work